Sunday 19 January 2014

Team swaps and a sneaky peak of sale a bration 2014

Today we have our quaterly team training in Peterborough and it really is a fab day , we get to meet up with the team and there is usually about 40 of us, try out new products and get updated on all the company news.

As with all of our team events we participate in swaps, the theme this time is sale-a-bration as it is open at the end of the month. It starts from 28th January and for every £45 you spend you get to pick a FREE item from the speacial booklet.

Now these products are absolutely fab and to wet your appetite I am going to show you a little sneak peak, the bunting on this card is made with the new banner punch that you can earn for free shortly.




I have tried these in all different colour combinations including strawberry slush, pistaschio pudding, coastal cabana, midnight muse, wisteria wonder, island indigo, pool party, calypso coral, baked brown sugar to name a few.

The background is "splodged" with the gorgeous grunge stamp set and the sentiment is from itty bitty and as always I have a favourite combination and it has to be the blues this time



Dont forget you can order your products at my online shop or email me at mycraftypottingshed@gmail.com and you will soon see my new classes being advertised and I hope to speak to you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment