Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sale-a-bration is here!!

Oh my days I am so excited today as not only is it the launch of the new Spring Summer  catalogue but Sale-a-bration Stampin` Up!s best sale is also on.


The Spring summer catalogue can be seen here or if you would like a hard copy catalogue contact me at mycraftypottingshed@gmail.com

There are so many exciting new products for youto look at and love!

As I have mentioned once or twice before whilst Sale-a-bration is on from now until 31st March and for every £45 you spend you can pick a free product from this brochure

I will show you some more projects using these fab products soon and I personally think the papaers are to die for they are yummy!

Also another new product launched today is the Texture boutique embossing machine
 

Its a great portable way of adding texture to your projects and if you buy the machine along with the 3 new folders in the Spring Summer catalogue you will have spent your £45 to qualify for a free Sale a Bration product and guesss what? We only have an embossing folder, so I think thats quite good value for the machine and 4 folders!

Contact me for more information

Tracey x



No comments:

Post a Comment