Thursday 17 January 2013

Lots of cards to show!!

On Saturday we had our quarterly training at Peterborough where we meet up with the rest of our teamp at Stampin Up and have a day of projects and lots of fun!! If you would like to join our fantastic team now is a great time to do it as sale a bration starts on the 22nd January and runs until the 22nd march and the value of your starter kit is amazing!!! Just email me if you wish to find out more, or leave a comment on the blog.

Each time we make swaps to exchange ideas and techniques and to help us with samples to show to our customers that are a little different from what we may make ourselves.

The theme this time was sale a bration so we were using items of of the lovely sale a bration leaflet. Basically for every £45 you spend during sale a bration you can pick one item off the leaflet. I will be posting shortly with all the rest of the other lovely goodies that you can benefit from.

I used the stamp set Feeling Sentimental and these are the cards I made and I had to make 40!!, I will be posting more cards made with these products over the next few days.



I used crumb ink to stamp and used different shades from the neutrals card selection pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment