I often get asked if I was to pick 5 Essential items from both catalogues that I wouldn’t be without for making Christmas cards, what would they be. I have thought long and hard about this and have managed to whittle it down to just 5. So here are this year’s top five!
1. Cardstock – I wouldn’t be able to make any Christmas cards without cardstock and the two colours I couldn’t live without for Christmas is Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
2. Wondrous wreath stamp bundle with dies – Oh my god I cant tell you how excited I was to see this in the catalogue. How I have longed for a fabby wreath stamp set and when it came with matching framelits too, I was sold!
3. Gift Bow die – This die is very versatile as not only can you make bows from it creating fabulous gift packaging, it also doubles up as Santa’s beard and Angels, all very good for the festive period.
4. Gift box punch board – I gave a little squeal when I saw this in the catalogue, as yes you can make boxes with the envelope punch board, but so much easier with this new one
5. Glimmer paper – It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little sparkle! Our fabulous glimmer paper comes in five colours now dazzling diamonds, red, champagne, gold and silver. Best of all its no mess! The glitter does not come off these stunning papers, which saves me getting told off from him indoors for leaving glitter everywhere!